“Wherever we are at in life, God has called us to live to the glory of the title – not wishing we were somewhere else. We glorify him at the season and could make God famous. “
How to Listen to The Podcast
Click on the play button at the article or catch your favourite podcast program and join us for a conversation!
Within this EpisodeYou’ll Hear…
- The best way to become vulnerable and share conflicts with intimate community
- Lisa’s stirring story of opting to make God famous over focusing on worldly fame
- Ways to change the spotlight out of ourselves to God and disciple our children to do the exact same
- Encouragement to”wait nicely” and concentrate on the period of existence and motherhood we are in
- BOOK: Chasing Famous
- adore the tune in the outro? It’so-called God Day. It’s by Jen Stanbro and you’ll be able to get it on iTunes by clicking and test out Jen’s website by clicking .
Link with Lisa Lloyd
Actress and mother Lisa Lloyd shares how God brought her into a profound place of surrender following a debilitating encounter in her life. During that experience, encourage others to do the same and she felt called to make his name famous.